Sunday, April 13, 2008

why the Tenement Museum in NY is the most popular place in the world...



Answer...I don't know, I couldn't get in it was that popular! Emily and I went today only to be met with a big Sold Out message!
We took pictures of us looking sad but they wont turn vertical :( We ran into Jesse who must have gotten the last ticket, he is on the tour as I type this...hope it's great Jesse!
While I was waiting outside for Emily this old German man from Delaware struck up a conversation. We talked mostly about the weather but then we started talking about old buildings in NY. I kept turning my head away from him evidently when I was talking because he kept grabbing my arm and telling me that I have to talk facing him otherwise his hearing aid wouldn't work. I didn't realize I had been turning away, it was kinda weird. We talked about the oldest Italian restaurant in NY which is close to the theater district, we both decided that old things were cool! Getting to the Tenement Museum is going to be my quest...I want to know why the lines wrap around the corner...

No comments: