Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where's Erin...the online version


View Larger Map

so i don't exactly know what we were supposed to do because MyMaps is really bare bones but also kind of a pain to use. I thought I would do an audio thing with pictures because everywhere I go there is music associated with a place or memory. So I wrote about that but I couldn't put the song in the map which was my original intent. I also started off thinking I would link to places I'd been recently which is I guess what I did but I didn't really put a time bracket on it. Hannah you said last week you wanted us to dive right instead of just sticking our toes. I feel this week I stuck in my toenail and not much else. I've been thinking of ideas I want to do but they don't seem possible to execute without a lot of fancy gadgets, time, and money. But i know i'm also copping out.

No comments: